The Walkin’ Rear Splint for dogs and cats helps with injuries to the lower back limbs that need to be splinted or braced. Modeled after human splints, this product will provide stability and support for your pet’s lower rear limbs.
* Constructed of waterproof hard plastic exterior, soft interior foam padding, non-skid pad on bottom, and touch-fastener closures.
* Rear Splint extends above hock and completely under the foot, giving full support to bottom of pet’s leg.
* Keeps pet’s leg in normal walking position.
* Supports and stabilizes hock and paw areas of rear limbs.
* Allows weight to be put on the broken or weak limb.
* Provides an easy way to provide daily wound therapy.
* Reduces the standard cost of bandaging and casting.
* Lightweight design increases the pet’s tolerance of the splint.