The Walkin’ Front Splint for dogs and cats assists with injuries to the lower front limbs that need to be splinted or braced. Modeled after human splints, the Front Splint provides stability and support for the lower front limbs of your pet (carpal and paw).
* Constructed of waterproof hard plastic exterior, soft interior foam padding, non-skid pad on bottom, and touch-fastener closures.
* Front Splint extends above carpal and completely under the foot, giving full support to bottom of your pet’s leg.
* Keeps pet’s leg in normal walking position.
* Supports and stabilizes carpal and paw areas of front limbs.
* Allows weight to be put on the broken or weak limb.
* Reduces the standard cost of bandaging and casting.
* Lightweight design increases the pet’s tolerance of the splint.
* Provides an easy way to provide daily wound therapy.